I collect information from you when you register on my sites, place an order, subscribe to a service, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on my sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit my sites anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve my websites
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other sites feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
I offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into my Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my websites, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my sites policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my sites and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. I encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. My websites does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit my Legal Disclaimer section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of my websites at http://www.isdiseasehereditary.com /legal-disclaimer
Is Disease Hereditary? | Dr Renée Rivard LLC
11 Windsor Lane NE
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547